Pages

Saturday 15 September 2018

It's a Blue Ellie this time!

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Monochrome Magic Challenge

 
The theme for the next month is Anything Goes Monochrome or Monochrome with a TWIST of Add a Bow.  I am really hoping to see the number of entries increase over the next couple of months we seem to be lacking so please come on over and play along with me.

For my inspiration project I have made a second Christmas Card for Chloe (No I am not going mad lol)  I made her one last week using this image and my friend fell in love with it and asked if I could make her one exactly the same for her Daughter.  I don't like to make two the same so I let her have the one that I made for Chloe for her Daughter and made another one using the same image as I just love it, so now Chloe will have this one lol.

The Image is from SheepSki Designs and is called Ready For Christmas.  I have coloured this cutie using Copics.  I added two different colours of Frantage around the image a white and a very pale blue.

The card is a 7" Square and the patterned paper is from my stash.  I cut the image using a GoKreate Circle die and layered this onto a scalloped circle which I cut using a Spellbinders die.  The baubles are a Memory Box Die and I popped them on some Satin Ribbon.  I hand tied the Organza bow.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  To finish I added some Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

21 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I'm not surprised your friend loved that image on your card isn't it the cutest.
    You have coloured it wonderfully too.
    Great use of the Ribbon on your baubles.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so adorable Lisa! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

    Darlene
    Merry Little Christmas DT
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Pearly Sparkles. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious Ellie Amd her mama Ellie (elephant). I love your coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us and good luck!
    Hugs, Joy
    Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great monochrome card, lovely colouring of this sweet image.
    Thanks for sharing with us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute beauty Lisa. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous monochromatic card, such a cute image.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious image and I love the monochrome. Thanks for joining the Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! Love the image and the large ornaments on the side. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so sweet, what a pretty card. I know she will love it. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee @ TMCC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa this is so cute thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is what I call a mantel sitter. Put on the mantel to be showed off and admired. Lovely work. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals cCorner Challenge. Best of luck Lisa, and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  15. So so cute. I love your choice of colours. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Moving Along With The Times. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card!! The image is super cute! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely monochromatic Christmas card. I love how you repeated the "Christmas ornament" theme in different ways. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Moments Challenge. Leona xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous Christmas card, I love your sweet image and the striking monochromatic colour scheme. Thank you so much for joining our Dies and Punches Challenge over at Sparkles this month and I do hope you'll join us again soon, Love Jacky x
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm sorry I'm late with my comment but wanted to thank you so much for sharing your amazing project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's September challenge and we hope to see you again for our October challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MLC DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon