Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Snow Globe Wishes

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT card for Conie Fong Art & Design
 
 
This gorgeous image is the newly released Snow Globe Wishes and I have coloured her using Copics,a white gel pen and added some sparkle with some Diamond Sparkles Glitter

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge. Merry Christmas and thank's for your support in 2022 which is appreciated.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring on your sweet image - a really pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring!
    Hope you have a blessed and creative 2023!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon