Pages

Thursday 22 December 2022

Merry & Bright Gnome

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


I am back again with another last minute Christmas Card. I am so far behind this year so am still busy making cards for family.
 
For this card I have used Merry & Bright Gnome and coloured him using Copics 
I added some faint snowflakes in using Distress Ink and a Taylored Expressions Stencil

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, one of the cutest gnomes I've seen! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, that is one of the cutest gnomes I have seen. Great coloring, thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Loving that cute gnome tangled up in those lights 😊. Thanks so much for playing along at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute gnome and the simple background. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon