Pages

Saturday 4 December 2021

Snowflake Licking Fun!

 Hi Everyone

I was sooooo excited to be invited to be Guest Designer this weekend for Sweet November Stamps  A few weeks ago during a live colouring video Amy asked if there were any ideas for digi stamps.  I piped in with a lamp post to go with Christmas characters as I really want to learn how to do glow in the sky.  Low and Behold this weeks release is full of cute characters and a Lamp Post.  So as I was not sure how to do glow I had to wing it but I think it doesn't look too bad.  I am sure that Amy will colour one up in her videos and I will find out exactly how it should be done lol!

This weeks release has got a funny side to it.  There are elves and reindeer and a couple of them are really quite cheeky with their tongues poking out.  I used the Light Pole, Bow, Licking Reindeer and Laughing Elf. I just had to have the reindeer licking a snowflake off the elf's hair lol!

I have coloured the whole scene using Copics and a White Gelly Roll Pen. I even had a go at heat embossing the sentiment using WOW Powder.

I had such fun playing with these characters and I want to Thank Amy and Tee for having me for this release.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




13 comments:

  1. OMG what a cute image and you've showcased it perfectly! CUTE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘JOY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    P.S. Thanks for also sharing this adorable creation with us over on the MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute cute scene you have created!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, thanks you for joining our fun challenge at Double D with your adorably cute card!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable...I just love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card, love all your sweet images and your great background, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...how adorable are the images? And your card is so sweet. Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at The Paper Funday. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Lisa. I remember some "Winter licking" as a child that didn't end so well. I'm remember my tongue being frozen StUCK to something metal. WHY did we all do this as children? LOL Well, it was a fun memory for sure. Your card is SO sweet. Thanks for playing along with us, and please visit often. We love seeing your wonderful creativity.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    The Four Seasons Challenge BLog DT
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! That is a really cute and fun image! Beautiful coloring! And your sentiment IS our Challenge lol Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Christmas JOY Challenge! Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Lisa just love these images. Thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling image and so well done! Very very cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just came across this adorable image and I love seeing it in action! Extremely cute and love the coloring. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all I congratulate you being a Guest Designer! Your card is fantastic! I like your colouring very much!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon