Pages

Sunday 5 December 2021

Fun under the Lamp Post

 Hi Everyone
 
If you saw my post yesterday you will see that I was invited to be Guest Designer for this weeks New Release at Sweet November Stamps
 
Here is my second card using the wonderful images from this Frosty Shenanigans release
 
This time I used Light Pole, Wreath and Laughing Reindeer from the new release but paired them up with Gnome Home Holiday Scene Builder and Santa Bundle
 
 The whole scene has been coloured using Copics and a White Gelly Roll Pen
 
I had such fun playing with this scene. Thanks again to Tee and Amy for inviting me to join them this weekend
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 
 

 
 

10 comments:

  1. Adorably cute cute card and colored so perfectly! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. Santa must have told his reindeer a really good joke...lol. Thanks SO much for sharing with us, and please play along with us again when you're able. We enjoy seeing your creativity.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. The card has a perfect Winter scene and is colored to perfection! Just an overall happy card!
    Glenda
    The Four Seasons Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a fun image! Cute, cute card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. Thanks for sharing this cute creation with us over on the Merry Little Christmas Blog too! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling cute scene. Your coloring is awesome. I love this fun card. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Christmas card, the little reindeer really made me smile. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card thanks for joining us at colour crazy craft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous fun card. Great colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colouring on this beautiful card. Such a fun image too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and what a lovely design too. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon