Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

Nurses Birthday Fun

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 
 

The theme for this month is Anything Goes and I have chosen to make a CAS card using this fun image called Stella Nursing Save Your Butt from Bugaboo Digi Stamps 

I made this card for a friend who is a nurse and thought she would see the funny side!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe. DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lisa - love the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for August 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon