Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Anniversary First Kiss

 Hi Everyone

It is my final week as Guest Designer for Krafty Chicks Challenge 
 

Thank you so much to Diane and her teamies for having me I have had a great time.

The theme for this week is All Occasions and I have made an Anniversary Card using First Kiss from Conie Fong Art 

I used a die to cut the shape and the sentiment I hand stamped and it is from Stampingallday.

I coloured the image using Copics and added a touch of sparkle using a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Darn girl this is so cute, coloring is bang on...way to go, and again so happy you have been with us this month...Love it! Have a great day! Cheers, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring, that is the sweetest image! So glad you joined us this month at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Your coloring is stunning and the images are darling. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful gorgeous colouring thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! thanks for joining the challenge at Crafts Galore Encore at https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’ve done it again. Fabulous card! And you do have amazing colouring skills. We are so thankful that you agreed to be a Guest Designer on our challenge blog. Hope you had fun and we loved having you. Stop on in anytime and see you in the gallery.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa your coloring is amazing. Your technique is jaw dropping. Very well done. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon