Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

Splashin Day

 Hi Everyone

Here is my second post for today to share the new releases that have arrived in the store at Digi Doodle Studios 


This time my card has been created using Davie, the sentiment, dolphin and turtle from the Land and Sea Pairables and the clouds, lighthouse, cliffs, seagulls and waves from the Seaside Scene Builder Set 

I coloured all the images using Copics and used a memento Dew Drop ink pad to add colour to the sky

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon