Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

Seas the Day

Hi Everyone
 
Today is new release day over at Digi Doodle Studios 
 

This months release theme is Nautical and there are several new digis and pairables that have arrived in the shop today
 
I have three cards to share with you at various times throughout the day and this first one features the new digi Davie together with the fish and sentiment from the Land and Sea Pairables and the waves and lighthouse from the Seaside Scene Builder Set
 
This scene has been coloured with Copics and a White Gelly Roll Pen and the sky was done using a cloud die and Distress Inks.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 
 


 
 

4 comments:

  1. Eine wunderschöne Szene. Besonders toll finde ich, wie Du das Meer gemacht hast. Das sieht phantastisch aus!
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely watery scene out on the ocean waves and a beautiful summer sky. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love your coloring on this! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scene created!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon