Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Spring Blossom

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge Blog 


The theme for this month is Spring and I have used this image called Little Blossom from Conie Fong Art I coloured her with Copics

The card blank is a 7" Square and the patterned paper is from LOTV  I kept the image the focal point of this card and just added some Pink Pearl Gems to decorate.





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



 

6 comments:

  1. Lisa this is so beautiful Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and perfect for spring with the blossom.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation and no doubt at all that your season is Spring with all those pretty Blossoms, thanks so much for joining our 'Season's theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining the fun at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured love the hair.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon