Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Big HUGS Across the Miles

Hi Everyone

I have been waiting to share this card with you until it was received. Unfortunately it never reached its destination which is most annoying.

This card was made for Grace (My son was a year above her at school)  She suffers with Retts Syndrome and was very ill with pneumonia at Christmas.  She made a great recovery!  Another one of the Mum's thought it would be nice if we sent her a card so I made this and she posted it off to USA where they now live but I am assuming it got lost in with all the Christmas Post.

Grace's Parents have a FB page for Grace to help raise awareness about her condition and there are some beautiful photos of Grace and tales of her Journey and her Mum also has a fabulous blog.  

To follow Grace's journey click HERE to be taken to her FB Page.

 This is one of my favourite images ever and she was just perfect for this card.  The Image is called Lena's Teddy Bear and is from Digi Doodle Studios  I coloured her with Copics

The sentiment was typed on the laptop before printing.

It is such a shame that this card never reached Grace but we will be sending her a photo lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. She is really adorable!! Love your fabulous coloring and the sentiment goes perfect with her too!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Lisa! The image is sweet and beautifully colored. I am so sorry that Grace never received it. It is so sad when our creations don't make it to their destinations.
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card for a special girl with an adorable image. What a shame it got lost in the post on the way to Grace. I hope someone has shown her this blog post so that she knows you were thinking of her. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card and gorgeous image such a shame it was never received.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon