Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Toasty Elf!

Hi Everyone

I am back with a 2nd post for today.  This time is with an Image from The Paper Shelter called A Marshmallow for the Christmas Elf.  This was one of the first images I ever purchased from them and I have now finally got around to colouring it up and making it into a card.  Thought it was just perfect for my 7 year old Son.  I love working with Greens and Reds at Christmas Time.  (Amongst other colours!)  I have coloured this using Promarkers and added Diamond Sparkles to the Bobbles, cuffs and other trim .  The Card Blank is 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is Gold Mirror Card.  I have layered a Green Paper with Snowflakes on onto this and this is from the Helz Cuppleditch Santa's Workshop Paper Pack.  I have also used a Stripey Paper from the Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas Paper Pack.  I have used Memory Box Frosty Border Die and cut this in Gold Glitter Paper and I punched several Snowflakes also in Gold Glitter Paper using the X-Cut Snowflake Punch and placed them randomly!  The Sentiment is Hand Stamped with a Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad and you can purchase it from Stampingallday

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 My Son was excited when I told him I had made his card.  Let's hope he is just as excited when he opens it lol!  Thank you for sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment, I really do appreciate them!  Thanks for visiting and hope you can come back soon!

8 comments:

  1. This is ssooo cute! I love TPS images. Great design and awesome sparkle! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa loving that image so much superb colouring great choice of papers and a fantastic design I love it, your son will be over the moon when he gets it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and beautifully coloured. Bet your son will love it. Thanks for entering the Scribble and Scrap challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing this with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word how cute!! Love your glittered accents too!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! The background is stunning and the snowflakes are so lovely!Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet!! Your son is going to love it...I know I do!!! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really great card and I love the look of that marshmallow too!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon