Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Dad's Wreath

Hi Everyone

I am back again with my latest creation.  I made a card a few posts ago which was either for my Dad or my Father-in-Law to go up on the Cemetery at ChristmasThis is my second one and I think this one will go on my Dad's and the previous one will go on my Father In-Laws. The Image is from Delicious Doodles and is called Holly and Rosehip Wreath.  Its a beautiful image and I coloured it up using Promarkers.  The card Blank is 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is A Forest Green Card and the Patterned paper is from Papermania Christmas Tidings Paper Pack.  I Stamped the Sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Inkpad and finished off by adding a Green Bow and Green Nail Head Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Just incase I don't get around to posting anymore before Christmas, I would like to wish you all a "MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

12 comments:

  1. Great image and such nice coloring. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. I love the coloring of the wreath. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and so beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Lisa this is so very beautiful your colouring of that wreath is awesome so is the design, it will look so lovely on your dad's grave
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully coloured image. You can see the love you poured into it! I used to take cards to the crematorium for my Dad, but sadly it's too far away for me to get to now with my health issues.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us. Happy Christmas

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It Challenges. Judy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, and beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - what a lovely idea!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, this is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is totally amazing and I adore the image you used, too! If you do a yearly highlight, I'd love for you to link it up with mine here: http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-highlight-for-2014-link-party.html HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifil project ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers !
    Vania

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon