Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Girly Bag

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 

 
This month the theme is Make It Girlie.  I hope that you can come on over and share your creations with us.

For my DT project I have made a Gift Bag using this beautiful stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called Kidz Bella Love which I have coloured using Copics

The patterned paper is from Joy Crafts and I used several different dies to decorate this bag.  The Heart Border along the top is also from Joy Crafts, the little bows are a Tattered Lace die and the Heart Outilines are an unamed die.   I added some tiny Blue Pearl Gems to finish.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and sharing this Gift Bag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image beautifully coloured! Such a pretty gift bag!
    Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little gift bag is so beautiful, love your colouring. Many thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hope to see you next time too. Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahw, super cute!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet gift bag, I especially like the die cut top edge. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully decorated gift bag and love the cute image-pretty papers and embellishments--congrats on your win at Colour Crazy
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon