Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

Blue Tone Elegant Reindeer

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year!

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and our first theme of 2023 is No Designer Paper
 


For my DT card I have used clear stamps sets Elegant Reindeer and Horizon Lines Alpine Both of these sets are available from Sweet November Stamps 

The elegant reindeer clear stamp was my most used stamp for Christmas cards in 2022 I made several cards using them.

I coloured this scene using Copics, a white gel pen and diamond sparkles glitter which I added to their antlers
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



11 comments:

  1. Wowza! Love these graceful deer, and what glorious touches of glitter on their antlers! Such a lovely, peaceful card! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW what a fabulous scene Lisa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Winter scene, Lisa. This is such a lovely card and we're SO grateful to have you share it with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. Have a blessed and Happy New Year with lots of happy crafting and God's richest blessings in 2023. We enjoy having you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your elegant reindeer images!! This is my first time seeing them and I love them! Need to add them to my wish list!! They are the perfect choice for our "winter" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! So glad you found time during this Holiday season to play along with us!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G312

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful winter scene. I love the deers. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Cardz 4 Guyz. Valérie DT Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the reindeer stamp and background scene
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful winter scene! Like it :-)

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS design Lisa - love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful delicate card! Coloring white seems difficult to me, yours is brilliant!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely image and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card! Thank you so much for entering our February Paws & Wings Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck and please come play with us again!
    Cara, SheepSki Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon