Pages

Monday 21 November 2022

Hot Chocolate Gnome

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


For my DT card today I made a card for my Mother in Law using Hot Chocolate Gnome
 
I coloured the image and background using Copics and a White Gel Pen

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

6 comments:

  1. Your card really made me smile!! Lovely to see you joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Lisa!!! Thanks for taking time to craft and to link at MTTCC's elves or gnomes theme! --Becca S/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourites (gnomes!). Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT Member
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe ... what a sweet image and you've showcased it perfetly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon