Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2022

GD at Creative Christmas

 Hi Everyone

I was so pleased to see a new challenge blog open and even more thrilled when I was the winner of their first challenge.  I was invited to be their Guest Designer.

Here is my GD card for Creative Christmas Challenge
 
 
I love Christmas Movies. The Grinch being one of my all time favourites along with The Polar Express (but I am yet to find a digi for this! If anyone knows of one please let me know)
 
I used this image from Paper Nest Dolls Digis called Avery with Christmas Plushie and I created her a little rocky scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

1 comment:

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon