Pages

Saturday 3 April 2021

Pink Gem of a Unicorn

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge
 

The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as it is a Fantasy Creation.
 
For my DT card this time I have used this gorgeous Unicorn Image from Pink Gem Designs 
 
He/She is called Baby Unicorn and I have coloured  him/her using Copics 

I used a star stencil and Distress Inks to create the Top Border and the sentiment is from Woodware and I used the same distress ink to stamp this.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. That has to be the cutest unicorn stamp I've seen! And your card is just adorable with it! Glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon