Pages

Sunday 13 September 2020

Jungle Fun

Hi Everyone

It's Showcase week for Digi Doodle Studios and there are 4 Fabulous Halloween Digi Stamps and 2 Amazing Animal Pairables sets


I am working with one of the Pairables sets for this showcase and it's called It's a Jungle Out There together with a new digi paper pack to go with it called Wild Thing

Make sure you pop on over to the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Fan Group to check out the awesome projects that the DT are making with these new images. 
Here is what you get in the Set and the Paper Pack.



These will both be available in the store on 18th September (Links won't work until then)

For this card I used MFT Stitched Peek a Boo Window die.  I have been after this die for ages but they are so hard to get in the UK. As fast as they arrive they fly out of stock.  I waited about three months for this one come back into stock and ordered it the day it did!

I used the sentiment that comes in the digi stamp set and added some clear green gems and dotted them around to take off the "whiteness"




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and design! Those papers are perfect for your images! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Fun cute images and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy (and Crafty Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing this gorgeous, sweet card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card love the cute images and fabulous die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and fun! I love your design. Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, love the layout! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon