Pages

Friday 17 July 2020

Dream Big with Unicorns

Hi Everyone 

I am sharing some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 



This gorgeous Unicorn is part of a Pairables set which was released last month.  The set is called Unicorn Wishes and you can find it HERE

I coloured the Unicorn with Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  The background I created using a Cloud Die and Distress Ink.  The sentiment comes in the set and the strip of rainbow coloured paper is from the paper pack designed to go with this set called rainbows Stars & Dots 'n' Spots 

I had such fun creating this little CAS scene



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how sweet this is!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling card, so beautiful, love the Unicorn and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    Faith A My blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colors. I love the clouds. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and the colors you used are wonderful. Such a cute card, and thanks for playing our CAS Challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card Lisa,great sentiment and love the cute Unicorn and pink clouds.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this simple sweet card, really well done. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Hayley DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely and very cute card! Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this gorgeously cute digi image!! Great card. Thank you for joining in at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon