Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Sophia Sings

Hi Everyone

The new release showcase is complete and the new image are all now available in the Digi Doodle Studios Store  

Dina artist at DDS threw in an extra one and so here she is.  This so reminded me of the scene in Shrek when Princess Fiona is singing to the bird and the bird explodes.  This one obviously will have a happier ending lol! 

She is called Sophia Sings and I have coloured her using Copics and a white gelly roll pen.  I created the background with Memento Inks and a cloud die and the grassy bits are done with Copics

I kept this card fairly embellishment free as I really wanted this image to be the focal point. I cut the image out using an MFT stitched in and out die.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Lisa, love your gorgeous colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am pleased you have shared your gorgeous work with us at CraftyCatz, and hope to se you in the next challange.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon