Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

We Three Kings!

Hi Everyone

It is my turn to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios 



This month I have been playing with the new O'Holy Night Pairables and this is my first of two posts using this set.  The other post will be in two weeks time so please come back and visit to check this out! 

For this card I used a Creative Expressions Embossing Folder and put this around the images I coloured.  I rarely use embossing folders but found this at the bottom of my drawer unopened and felt the urge lol!

The images are coloured with Copics and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.  The sentiment I hand stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Ink pad and is from Stampingallday.  I finished by adding Blue Pearl Gems




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 


11 comments:

  1. A super card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute images, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday's Inspired by a Song challenge.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, these adorable little guys look fantastic in their beautiful robes. I love your embossed background too! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, sweet image- beautifully coloured, fabulous clean design and embossing.
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, thanks for sharing this lovely card at Sweet Stampin' too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Fabulous creation, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you again next time. Thank you.

    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely Lisa. That embossing folder frames the three kings perfectly, doesn't it? Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very sweet! love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card and a good choice of Carols.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These 3 kings are adorable. Love your colouring and embossing... Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Beautiful work Lisa. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon