Pages

Saturday 9 February 2019

Fairytale Bookmark

Hi Everyone

I recently met the owner of Crafters Cafe through another DT that we are on together and having not heard of the challenge before decided to add it to my diary of regulars.

The theme over there for this fortnight is Fairytale or Things beginning with "F".  Fairytale and Nursery Rhymes are one one of my all time favourite themes and my creative senses were niggling at me to dig out a fairytale digi and have a go.

So here is my creation.  I made a bookmark using Lilly Snow White from MoonFlower Digi Stamps and I have coloured her up in Snow White traditional colours using Copics 

The main shape of the bookmark I cut using an unamed die which a friend sent me from The Netherlands.  I fussy cut the image and added this onto the base.  I cut apples using a Poppy Stanps Die and punched some little flowers.  Its all very flat as you don;t want bulk going inside the book!!  I attached a blue sating ribbon and used a Spellbinders scalloped circle die and a plain circle punch to create the bit that will hang out of the book.  (Not sure if that has a special name or not lol!!)  To finish I added a Blue Satin Bow.

I would like to enter this Bookmark into the following Challenges


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this bookmark with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. A super bookmark and great colouring. SO glad you joined our "Fairytale or F" challenge at the Crafters Café this time, join us again soon, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this creative bookmark - so cute with the apple. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring and very creative,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card. .DT Alka from The Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog. We wish you all the best and thank you very much for the beautiful entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments.
    Crafty hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bookmark ! I have the same die at home and you just inspired me !
    Thank you for playing with us at Colour crazy challenge blog.
    Melle Clef
    http://melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Addicts, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon