Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

OMG It's Me!

Hi everyone

How excited am I?  The very talented artist Dina at  Digi Doodle Studios has drawn a digi of ME! 

I am being spotlighted this month.  It is a very strange and amazing thing to colour a digi of yourself lol.  I love to colour so she has got some copics in there, I love to read so there are books and I like a glass of wine so that is there too.  Its just me to a tea (or glass of wine lol)

The Image can be found in the STORE and is called 

I made a card for my Mum for New Year.  Thought she would like a card with me on the front lol!

The card is a 7" Scalloped square and the patterned papers are from LOTV.  I coloured the image with Copics.  I used punches to punch both the large circles and the scalloped circles and cut the numbers using a Robert Addams Die.  I added a green grosgrain ribbon and hand tied the bow.  I finished by adding some pink pearl heart gems




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is just amazing. Happy New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah Lisa, I love your image and card! I loved reading your spotlight and getting to know you a little better! Pleased to meet you, reading, wine loving, crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon