Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Santa's Gifts

Hi Everyone

This is my second post today showcasing another new release from Digi Doodle Studios 


I so love colouring Santa's and this one is particularly CUTE

He is called Santa's Gifts and I have coloured him with Copics, ProMarkers and a White Gelly Roll Pen.

I made this card ready for our youngest Son.  The image is just prefect for him and this card needed no frills so I printed it quite large so it would take up alot of the card front.

I added some Diamond Sparkles to the furry bits.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

11 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the festive cards and look forward to seeing more. Your card is adorable and I love your coloring. Thank you for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Santa, beautiful colouring and a lovely CAS design Thanks for joining us at CASS this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful seasonal card and perfect for our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous image and certainly deserves to be the star of the show! I love the glitter on Santa's fur pieces! :)

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blog!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this week! Hope we see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, a lovely image, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the glitter you added. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)


    michelle (The Merry Christmas Challenge DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great CAS design, Lisa.

    Thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing at Sparkles Christmas challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon