Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Cheers!

Hi Everyone

I was lucky enough to win a challenge recently at A Gem of A Challenge  The prize I chose was two digis and this one I have used is one of them.

This fabulous Digi is called Dave with Beer and I have coloured him up using Copics. I was asked to make a couple of Male Cards by a friend.  She said Hobbies and Habits please!! Most men have beer in their hobby list lol!

The Card is a 5" Square and the patterned paper is from LOTV.   The sentiment I typed on the laptop before printing the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

4 comments:

  1. So Cute! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card,Lisa - I bet it was well received!

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon