Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2018

A Right Merry Moo!

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 



The theme for this month is Include an Animal.  I cannot wait to see all those cute critters or maybe not so cute.  Hope you can come on over and play along with us.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Fabrika Fantasy and I chose to work with this image which was a recent new release called Merry Cow and I have coloured her using Copics



 I searched my stamp supplier for a sentiment and couldn't find a quirky one so I looked on google and came up with this one!  As i felt quirky with this card I didn't centre the image but kind of plonked her to the left lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon