Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

At The Car Wash

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge 


The theme for this month is "For the Guys"

We are being sponsored for this challenge by Di's Digi Stamps


Please come on over and join in with us. 

For my DT card I used an image from Di's Digi Designs and made a card for a family member who has a birthday later in the year..  I am unable to find this in the store anymore so I am guessing this is a retired image.  I have coloured this using ProMarkers.  The Patterned Papers are from LOTV, the sentiment is hand stamped and from Stampingallday.  I finished with some Clear Gems

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card that is an amazing image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute and fantastic card! Thanks for sharing with us Lisa at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image - superbly coloured, thanks for entering our challenge at Glitter n Sparkle this week - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, super cute!...... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon