Pages

Sunday 11 December 2016

Fly Away Santa!

Hi Everyone

Back again with a second post tonight.  Another Digital Delights Image too lol.  This time it is for my Youngest Son and I have used this image called Flying Santa which I have coloured using ProMarkers and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.

I loved the way that the card for Eldest Son came out so much using the sketch from Cheerful Sketches that I decided to use it again for this card but I kept it up its original way this time


The card blank is a 6" Square and the Patterned Papers are from a Dovecraft Paper Pack.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday and is hand stamped.  As before I haven't added much to the basic layout other than the Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

 

10 comments:

  1. Great card such a fun image too...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Beautiful coloring & I LOVE the background grid with all those papers! Thanks for joining us for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Fabulous coloring and I love the blue snowflake paper! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely is this!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!
    *Bernadet DT*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the sweet image
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always admire your sketches... you do a fab job of them. If you ever give lessons let me know, I will be first in the queue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! Thanks for joining Cheerful.
    Groetjes Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card loving the sketch you have followed and what a fun image.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter'N'Sparkle.
    Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card with the Sketch of Cheerful Sketches. Thank you for using it again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon