Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

Setting the Scene!

Hi Everyone

I would like today to share a card that I have made for a Tilda Fan! I was trying to create a little scene going on with this. Not sure I quite managed what I had in mind, but I like it anyway lol!

The Image is called Its Cold Outside Tilda and I coloured her using ProMarkers.  I have added Diamond Sparkles Angel Whispers to the furry and snowy bits.  The Card Blank is a 7" Square and I used a Green Card for my Base/Frame Layer and the patterned paper is from Helz Cuppleditch.  Its got glitter already added to it so is really sparkly.    I used several dies, Memory Box Frosty Border, Robert Addams Santa and Reindeer and Snowflakes and The Festive Streetlight is from Joanna Sheen.  To finish I added White Pearl Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you  think.  I hope to see you again soon




16 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card the image is so cute and I love all the sparkle. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute colored image and design Lisa.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Lisa thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx :)
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet winter scene, Lisa! Tilda is so adorable! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, really pretty image and lovely design. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute image and non-traditional Christmas colours -Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card & die cuts are fab. Thanks for playing at I love promarkers. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. I can see it was made with lots of love. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Craft & Create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOvely creation! I love image and details!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sparkly fur great colours. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello
    Fabulous card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this week
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa this is just down right stunning, this Tilda fan loves this creation big time, the image is so beautiful, the colours the scene it is just truly wonderful to see each day all day long, awesome card I LOVE it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A delightful card, lovely design. Thanks so much for sharing with us during the festive season. Happy New Year. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully designed, Lisa - love the scene you've created and the sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon