Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Sexy Goth Girl

Hi There Everybody!

I have gone a bit Goth!  Yet another Fabulous Image from Delicious Doodles called Sexy Goth Girl.  I purchased it this morning and had to get working with it straight away! (Like you do!)  I coloured the image using Promarkers.  The Card Blank is 6" Square and I decided to Double Layer/Frame this one in Purple and Black.  The Pretty Background Paper is from The Black Charm Paper Pack, with its Swirly Leaves I thought it was a bit seductive to go with the image.  I added a gorgeous Purple Lace to the right hand side, Paper Flowers, a Lilac Satin Bow and Purple Gems.  I finished by adding a Black Gem Flower to the top left hand corner.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Once again another Superb Image from Delicious Doodles.  I loved working with this image and am in no doubt that there will be more of Teri's fabulous designs appearing on my blog.
Thank you for Visiting, please leave me a comment to let me know what you think nad please call again soon










12 comments:

  1. Lisa this is gorgeous!!! I love your card, fabulous colouring of the image and a great layout. Thanks for joining us At The Movies this fortnight at Left of Center! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and colouring on this card. Thanks for joining us at A Step in the Dark this time - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic jog on the image. beautiful card.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Lisa. Yup - a bit goth. Teri can do that to you...and beautiful goth too that you created. wonderful coloring. thanks for coming to PunkYouGirl and for showing us whatcha got. stellar! best, samara DT PYG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the lace. Thanks for joining us at PunkYouGirl Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,great image and papers.

    Thank you so much for joining us at G n S.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black lace! Thanks for sharing your creation at CReative Fingers. Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liking the goth! Thanks for joining Crafting from the heart. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, back again!! Got a new hat on today, still loving your card, but thanking you for entering over at PunkyouGirl this month! Great to see you joining us and hope you'll join us again! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and the image is great..thks for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine DT Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite images from Delicious Doodles and you made a fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us at A Step In The Dark Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon