Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Blossom - Blue

Good Evening Everybody

Its been a hot day here today, lets hope it continues over the weekend!
I would like to share a card with you that I have made.  The Image is from Delicious Doodles and she is called Blossom.  I chose to colour her up in Blue (using Promarkers) as this is the favourite colour of the intended recipient of this card.  The card blank is 7" square. I have used Fawn colour card as the layering colour and onto this have put LOTV stripey paper and also some Butterfly Paper to make a Decorative Panel to which I added Blue Satin Ribbon and a Handtied Bow.  I used the Wild Rose Studio Corner Flourish Die and popped the Blue Roses and Flowers onto it.  I used Memory Box Butterfly dies, hand stamped the "Thank You" sentiment and finished with a couple of Blue Pearl Gems and Blue Flower Gems.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


I am sure that you will agree that this is another wonderful image from Delicious Doodles, I hope you enjoyed sharing her with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Thank you for visitng my Blog








7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blues .. Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Cards With Flowers . Good Luck
    Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, I love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky.
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and perfect for our 'Lots of layers' challenge at Creative Knockouts.

    Hugs Helen (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card!!! thanks for joining us at inky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image and card! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon