Pages

Sunday 12 July 2020

New Release Pond Life Pairables

Hi Everyone

It is New Release Showcase week for Digi Doodle Studios and the DT are sharing their fabulous projects over in the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group


We have something a bit different this month in the form of Card Kits.  You get a digi, papers and sentiment all in one bundle to print and create with over and over again.  There are also two new pairables set. One is Chickens and the other I got play with and is called Pond Life Pairables I had so much fund creating little pond scenes with this set.  There are also new paper packs coming out to go with the Pond Life and Gossip Chicks Pairables.  I used some of the new papers from the On The Pond Paper Pack to make this Joy Fold Card

All these new items will be available in the store on Friday 17th July (Links won't work till then)

So here is my first showcase project.  I coloured all the images using Copics

I used a memento dew drop ink pad to add a blue sky and popped on some Pearl Gems





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this fun fold with me.  I followed a tutorial and you can find it HERE  

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



5 comments:

  1. Such a super design Lisa! Love the papers and the new set is so darn cute!!! I love the scene you've created! Thanks for sharing your showcase with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the design and that gorgeous, ever so cute image. So glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute images, Lisa, and I think that fold is fabulous! Great paper choices and color combo. Time for one of my DT hats - Thanks so much for supporting our Anything Goes w a Critter challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, Your card is adorable. Love the cute frog scene. I'm very late, but thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon