Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

Cute Heart Valentines

Hi Everyone

It is the start of this months challenge over at Creative Crafft Cottage 

 
The theme for this month is Valentines and we are being sponsored for this challenge by StarStampz 


This is my second DT project for this month.  (To see my other project please scroll down to the post below)

This is image is called Cute Heart Valentines and I have coloured her up with Copics.

For the layout I followed this weeks sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is my Card and the sketch side by side 


 


The card is an A5 size and the patterned paper is from Lidl (They do some fab paper pads every now and then!)  I stuck to the sketch as it is rather than add bits or twist it so I popped on a Black Satin Bow and a Punched Heart.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #489 
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Valentines Colours 
The Paper Shelter - For The One You Love 
The Sketchy Challenges - Love/Valentine's Day 
Craft Rocket Challenges - Valentine 
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes 



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

Hope to see you again soon


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I like the black and red combination! Looks great!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#26 –Mixed Media}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#26 – You are in my heart}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#56 – Valentine}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that image and this card are simply adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TMS! Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! I love the image, and I love how you colored her hair!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Thanks for joining us at The paper shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an eye catching Valentine - wow!
    Thanks so much for choosing to share with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge. Wishing you good luck hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is full of love. Really nice made. I love the Manga style image.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon