Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Best Friends Forever

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge 



The theme for this month is Ribbons AND Pearls.  We need to see both on your creations!  I really hope you can come on over and join us this month.  We would really love to see some more creations using DDS images too so why not visit the STORE and see what gorgeous digis there are available for you to play with


For my DT card I have used this image called Girlfriends and I have coloured it with Copics

The Card blank is a 6" square and I used white and green layers.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the edging along the top of the first white layer.  I added pink satin ribbon across the top left and bottom right corners and hand tied a bow and popped this on.  I finished with Green Pearl Gems




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card love the image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! And the colors are fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Super cute image, looks fab your card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card -the layers are perfect for highlighting your coloring -which is the star of the show!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon