Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Pink Rose Bud

Hi Everyone

I am here to let you know that it's the start of a new challenge today over at Creative Craft Cottage 


The theme for the next fortnight is No Patterned paper.  We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge so please come on over and play along

One of our sponsors is Rick St Dennis and I got to work with this image called Budd Rose Fairy and I have coloured it using Copics and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.

I went for CAS Style as there is No Patterned Papers.  I distressed around the edges using a Memento Dew Drop Ink pad and the Sentiment I typed before I printed the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning CAS card Lisa. Thank you for joining in the Sparkle or Shine challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon