Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

GD at Pearly Sparkles

Hi Everyone

I was thrilled to be invitedto be a Guest Designer at Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog  I love this blog and play along every month.  


They recently changed the rules so you can now enter as many times as you like as long as you follow the theme.  

The theme for this month is Masculine and I made a Birthday card using this image from Doctor Digi House of Stamps called Anglin' Andy and I have coloured this happy chap up using Copics and a Green Gelly Roll Glitter Pen.  

The card size is a 6" Square and the patterned papers are from LOTV.  The sentiment I typed up on the laptop and printed out and I finished by adding Blue Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
The Crazy Challenge - Birthday 
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Birthday 
The Paper Shelter - Make It Digital 



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and colouring, great design and choice of dp! Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thank you so much for joining us over at Pearly Sparkles. Loving your masculine make :) Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a funny birthday card. It makes my smile.
    Thanks for joining with us at The Crazy Challenge.
    Lonneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I love the mix of patterns. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, lovely colors and design. Thanks for joining us at the birthday challenge.
    Iskra from THE CRAZY CHALLENGE team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent 50th birthday card, great image and layout! Thanks so much for playing along in our Digital challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon