Pages

Sunday 15 July 2018

Monochrome Christmas Bears

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge today over at Monochrome Magic 


The theme for this month is Anything Goes Monochrome or Monochrome with a Twist of Christmas.  I do hope you can come on over and play along with me this month.

 Here is my DT inspiration card.  I adore this image called Igloo Bears from Pink Gem Designs and I coloured it up using Copics, Diamond Sparkles Glitter and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.  The sentiment is hand stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and is from Stampingallday.  I went for CAS Style but this has so much sparkle I didn't need anything else!

 
 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image and what an adorable card. Loving the bling too and how you've coloured it in x.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon