Pages

Saturday 17 February 2018

Two Little Cuties

Hi Everyone

Today I am sharing a card I have made for Christmas using this cute image from AliciaBel called Rino and Reno and I have coloured them using Copics.

The Card Blank is a 7" Scalloped Square and the patterned papers are from scrap and craft and LOTV.  I used Memory Box Dies which I cut from Gold Glitter Card.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop before printing the image and I finished by adding Red Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

9 comments:

  1. Love those reindeer! You've coloured them beautifully, lovely design with the glittery gold snow flakes.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as all get out!! So glad you linked up with us at THE HOLLY & THE IVY! Jackie dt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love those cute reindeer. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Anything Goes” and the sponsor is Imagine that Digistamp. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Lisa, love those two cute Reindeers. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon