Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Snowman Joy for the Lollipop Lady!

Hi Everyone

I am so excited it's Tuesday again which means I get to share another of my creations using the fabulous Digi Images from Digi Doodle Studios 


This week I have used one of the Snow People from the recent release.

I have made this card for my children to give to the lovely Lollipop Lady that we see every day.  As soon as I saw this image I knew I needed it for her card.  This gorgeous snowlady is holding a bird table I know but its the closest I could get lol.

This one is called Snowman Joy and I have coloured her up using Copics and Diamond Sparkles Glitter

The Card is an A5 size.  I typed the sentiment when I printed the Digi.  I added a Pink Satin Ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow.  To finish I added Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lisa, lovely coloring of the adorable image!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love that you're giving this to the lollipop lady, can def. see why!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, your little snow bird lover is the sweetest ever with her darling little pink cheeks and lovely colors! "Tweet" card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon