Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Sparkly Tree

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage 



The theme for the next two weeks is Let's Get Sparkly and one of our sponsors for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and I chose to work with this image called 3 Square Tree which I coloured with Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to.


The Card Blank is a 6" Square and I have layered some patterned paper from my stash onto White Glitter Card.  I popped on a Silver Lurex Bow and a couple of aqua gems to the snow flakes to finish it off.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon