Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Princess Car

Hi Everyone

It is New Release Time and you will find 5 new fabulous images in the  Fabrika Fantasy Store

I have chosen to work with this one called Traveling Princess and I have coloured her using Copics. and I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to add some sparkle to the crown and the car detail.   I added the sentiment to add a bit of humour the card.  Looks like she driving herself to the ball in her little car lol!

I used a Grey Bazzill Bling and a Romance Bazzill shade for the Layering.  I finished by adding Pearl Gems to make a border down the right hand side.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 Make My Monday Challenge - Grey and Pink
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Make it Funny 



  Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspirational card! Thank you, Lisa, for using this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card and image. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - such a delicate image and colours!

    Thanks for laughing along with us over at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorble!!

    Thank you for sharing your creative talent at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon