Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

A Darker Side

Hi Everyone
 
I decided to stray away from the Cute images that I usually make cards with and try a "Dark" Image.  I have used Black Widow by Delicious Doodles.  This is the first time I have used one of her images and I will definately be using more.  There are some wonderful designs in her shop. 
This card is a 6 inch square card and has been made by layering Docrafts Purple Glitter Paper onto their Black.  I made a satin Red and Black Rosette and added a Red Glitter flower with Pearl Gem middle.  I handmade the purple roses at the bottom, added a sentiment and a few more Pearl Gems for good measure.  This is totally different from anything I have made before and I had great fun creating it.
 
I would like to enter this card inot the following challenges
 
 


                                                             
 
I just wanted to say Thank you visiting by Blog and please feel free to leave me a comment
 
Look forward to seeing you again soon


 

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card you have made. Lovely to see that you have used one of Teri's images. It fits our challenge this week well of “Ribbon and bling”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning love the purple and the red so eye catching
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Super creepy birthday!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa it is lovely to come and visit your fab blog it is looking great. I love this card it is both bold and striking great colour choices. Lisa you asked what size cards I use I actually use a mixture of either 6 x 6, 7 x 7 and 8 x 8, my favourite used to be 6 x 6 but now I tend to use mostly 7 x 7 as they are slightly larger so I can use a bigger digi image, hope this helps.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love everything, all those beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Color Me Creative challenge. We look forward in seeing you back again.

    Patricia
    Design Team
    rubber stamping is my game blog
    Color me Creative

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon