Pages

▼

Sunday, 21 August 2022

In The Spooky Castle

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
It's day two of my projects featuring the new clear stamp sets


I have coloured this scene using Copics and a white gel pen

The images were all stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

3 comments:

  1. Super fun card and fabulous image!! Thanks so much for joining our fun at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!Thank you for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet little floating witch, I wonder what she's "cooking" in that cauldron.
    Love the background wall and floor and that little window with the beautiful sky peeking in.
    Thank you for playing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon