Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Nordic Noel

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


This gorgeous image is called Scandinavian Noel Gnome
I adore Nordic looking Santas and I fell in love with this one as soon as he was released a few days ago into the STORE 

I have always wanted to have a go at making a Wine Bottle Tag so thought this image would be perfect. 

 I coloured the image using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.

I followed this tutorial to make the TAG

The little lacy border is a Diesire die and I added a red satin bow and the Merry Christmas is a Red Peel Off sticker.

I would like to enter this Bottle Tag into the following Challenges




 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

10 comments:

  1. fab idea!!

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments and Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wine tag and love the cute Santa
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wine bottle tag. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love the layering. Great colouring, and his sparkly hat is fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Christmas bottle tag. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfull,it makes me smile. Thanks for joining the challenge. Greetings Helma DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely tag. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sweet tag and fun image! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digital images challenge for August!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon