Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Piggy Party

Hi Everyone

I am here to share with you my second DT card this month for Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group

For my project this time I have used Curly Piglet Bundle
and I have coloured all the images using Copics

I love these little cuties and they look like they are having a great time together  The sentiment is Hand Stamped and is from Stampingallday

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

11 comments:

  1. Great card, such cute little piggies. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are some super cute pigs! I just love them! So happy you shared them with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they're certainly having fun at the party. Thanks for playing again at HLS CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now aren't these little piglets cute at the party. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... and this little piggy had FUN!
    LOVE your trio of cute little pigs!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pigs are just to cute! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Job!Such a beautiful card !! Thank you for your fabulous creation and sharing it with us at Aud Sentimens Blog Challenge . It's always great to have you with us.HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Claudia Martins - DT
    (1 Panda Idéias Criativas)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Colour Crazy and Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon