Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Wine, Bubbles and Candles

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Unicorn Challenge Blog 

 
The theme for this month is Use Dies.  I hope that you can come on over and play along with us this month.  We cannot wait to see your projects

For my DT card I have used one of my favourite digi sets ever.  These are parts of the Wine Time Pairables Set from Digi Doodle Studios 


As you can see from the photo above I have used the lady in the bath, I printed two of the wine glasses, the candles, the roses and two of the sentiments.  This arrangement is me nearly every night after a day of homeschooling.  I love my candles on whilst I am drinking wine in my bubble bath lol!!!  Sometimes you will find me with a book in there too 

I coloured the images using Copics, fussy cut them and created a circle easel card

I cut the shape using GoKreate Circle dies.  The clock face is a Marianne Craftables Die

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges








Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lisa...lovely design and ultra feminine, what a great way to relax and de-stress! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Homeschooling would do this to me too!!! Thankfully mine is in college through all this craziness and teaching himself 😁 I love the way you used the clock face die for this shaped easel card!!! So well done! Thank you so much Lisa for sharing this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa- That card is awesome! I absolutely love the layout, the images, and that great color scheme. It reminds me of ME in the tub! As always thank you for entering JDS May Blog Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jan (owner/illustrator- Jan's Digi Stamps Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a Gorgeous card Lisa !! I loove those beautiful stamps, the lady in the bath with a cup of wine may be happy. Great details and design.
    Thank you very much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Have a very nice afternoon and stay safe.
    Big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love a bubbly bath & a glass of plonk?! I know I do!!
    Fabulous make hun

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this time. Hope to see you joining in with us again soon
    Stay safe, hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous girly card, love the design and of course who doesn't need to relax with a glass of wine!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card, I just love the striking pink and black colour combination!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny card! Really nice put together. Thanks for entering it at The Sketchy Challenges. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful funny creation! I love design and image!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge May "ATG". Sorry for late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing and entering our May Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck!
    Cara, SheepSki Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon