Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Spring Bears

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 



The theme for this month is Easter/Spring

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images covering this theme and they are all so cute! 


I went for the spring option and made a tall card using the Beary Wishes Pairables Set and I used the little bees and the Just Beecause sentiment from the Sweet Honey Bears Pairables Set 

I coloured the images using Copics 

I cut the grassy borders to separate the scenes using an MFT die and created the cloud backgrounds using Memento Dew Drop Inks and a cloud die

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 


 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon