Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Cute Ellie Gift Bag

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals 



As always the theme for this month is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal in your creation.

I hope that you can come on over and play along with us 

For my DT project I have made a Birthday Gift Bag using this cute elephant image called Ellie Bouquet from Conie Fong Art  I have coloured her up using Copics

This was my first ever go at tea bag folding a flower and once I got the hang of it I quite enjoyed it! 

The patterned paper is from Crafters Companion and I cut the Happy Birthday words using a Robert Addams Die.  I popped on Pearl Gems to finish




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Bag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute project. Your elephant is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious, Lisa! Great coloring and I love the flower embellie. DT hat time - I want to thank you for supporting us by entering your project in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck in the draw and please come play again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet bag. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super lief kaartje
    bedankt voor het meedoen aan deze challenge
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    dt creative sketchy girls

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geweldige kaart. Echt prachtig Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Wonderful card. Really great. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    XX
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon