Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

50th Pop Up

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge 



The theme for this month is Anything Goes.  A nice easy one to start of the New Year.

I hope that you can come on over and play along with us 

For my DT Project I made a Pop Up Box Card for a 50th Birthday

I used several dies to create this card.  The numbers and the Happy Birthday are both Robert Addams Dies.  I cut the balloons and stars using dies too and then finished by adding a pink satin bow.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Make My Monday Challenge - Female Birthday 





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant box card Happy New Year . 🍾. 🍾.
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project and you've used one of my favourite colour combos. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic creation!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous box card, I love this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon